Checkout these deals and special offers! They are just a few of those currently on offer.
AT&T offers deals and special offers on the latest phones, including the iPhone 7 and the Samsung Galaxy S8.
The following special offers are currently available:
- Get an iPhone 7 for free. This limited time offer is available for current wireless and/or DIRECTV/U-verse TV customers as well as those who are not currently subscribed to AT&T’s services but may wish to subscribe. In order to be eligible, customers must have an active postpaid wireless plan including voice and data, in addition to U-Verse TV service or DIRECTV satellite service. The offer is applicable to the Apple iPhone 7 32 GB and the Apple iPhone 7 plus. Customers need to call AT&T’s customer service line or visit an AT&T store or pavilion to activate the special offer. The price of the phone ($650) is applied through bill credits that appear on your account within three billing cycles. At the time of sale, customers are responsible for paying taxes and activation fees.
- Get a Samsung Galaxy S8 free with purchase. Customers who purchase a Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+, Galaxy S7 Active, Galaxy S7, or Galaxy S7 Edge are eligible for a buy-one-get-one-free deal on a Samsung Galaxy S8. In order to be eligible, customers must be monthly wireless and DIRECTV service subscribers.
- Trade in an old phone and get $200. Customers will receive $200 in AT&T credits when they buy an eligible Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8+ and trade in their existing eligible smartphone.
AT&T offers several cable, satellite, and digital television services. Prospective customers can choose a television service, but can also save money by bundling their preferred television service with other wireless and internet products. Current deals and special offers include:
- DIRECTV for $50 per month. All DIRECTV offers apply for a 12-month term. This deal includes a television package, monthly fees for an HD DVR and three receivers, as well as installation costs in three rooms. After 12 months, customers must pay the standard rate of $90 per month or more, unless they cancer or change their order.
AT&T offers several different types of high-speed internet suitable for streaming movies or music, downloading, browsing the internet, and gaming. Their basic internet deals start at $40 per month, but customers can save by bundling internet, home phone, and television services together. The following are some of the current promotional offers available:
- Free $50 AT&T Visa Reward Card. New residential customers who sign up for AT&T’s $40 per month high speed internet service may be eligible to receive a free AT&T Visa Reward Card. Customers will receive a rate of $40 per month for a 12-month period, after which the regular rate applies. In addition, installation fees apply.