The Different Types of Gloves
The right work gloves can keep your hands protected, comfortable and warm. There are many different types of work gloves available that are made of a variety of different materials.
Ads related to
It is very important to wear the right work gloves for certain tasks and in specific environments to stay protected and safe.
Work gloves are commonly used in the following industries:
- Food Processing
- Glass Handling
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and metal fabrication
Common Types of Work Gloves
There are many different types of work gloves available, each made with certain protective and comfort features. Work gloves include fire-resistant, chainmail, anti-vibration, high visibility, chemical resistant, high dexterity, leather, palm-coated, water-resistant, touchscreen, heat-resistant, string-knit and more. Some of the most common work gloves include:
- Latex gloves are a popular choice for disposable one-use gloves. They are comfortable and made out of rubber. They are popular choice for many industries including health care, cleaning, food-processing and more. Latex gloves fit the hand very closely which allows for complete function of the hand. They are strong and stretchy. They are very inexpensive and are biodegradable. You can opt for lightly powdered latex gloves so that they are easier to get on and off.
- Latex-free gloves have become a popular alternative to latex gloves because people may have allergies to latex. Many healthcare environments are looking to eliminate the use of latex within their facilities. There are many latex-free gloves available that are made of synthetic materials that are very similar to latex, but are safe to use for those with latex allergies or sensitivities.
- Cut Resistant
- The right protection can be extremely important depending on the industry and task a person is doing. Cut resistant gloves can protect the hands, wrists and arms from injury including cuts, punctures and abrasion. Cut resistant gloves and sleeves are available in a variety of styles, linings and levels of thickness.
- There are many different types of disposable gloves available that can be used in a variety of different industries. These gloves can prevent the spread of bacteria, cross contamination and provide protection. Some of the most common disposable gloves are made of latex, vinyl, poly and nitrile.
You can easily find work gloves by searching online. Once you decide on the type of work glove that you need you can look at all the different options available. Work gloves come in many different materials including leather, cotton, rubber, canvas, knits synthetics, vinyl, latex, mesh, Many work gloves are available to meet your specifications with different sizes, linings, thread types, thickness, cuffs, patterns, materials, coatings, lengths to choose from.
Keeping your hands, wrists and arms protected while you work is extremely important. Make sure that you purchase quality work gloves that will keep you protected and comfortable. If you are using disposable gloves you need to make sure that you dispose of them frequently and safely. You should also make sure to replace your work gloves periodically so that they will not become worn out or damaged.
Ads related to